Suggested interview questions for Aaron
1. Aaron, tell us about what it’s like to be a man writing YA romance.
2. How did your experience as a high school teacher help with writing YA?
3. Is it true you like talking to young adult audiences? How do you engage with them?
4. What interested you about angels and demons as your male love interests in The Never Prayer?
5. How do you handle the delicate issue of religion when discussing your book?
6. Rumor has it you’re a very disciplined athlete. How does this help with your writing?
7. You give inspirational talks about creativity. Give an example.
8. You’re very open about your twenty years of work with the 12-Steps of addiction recovery and applying that to writing. Any fears about being so confessional in your professional talks?
9. Tell us about your experiences with network marketing and how you apply this to selling your book.
10. What do you like about writing? What do you not like?
11. You ask other writers if they would take a pill and get rid of the writer within. What’s your answer to this question, and why?
12. What are you working on now?